Prerequisites: installed samba (maybe samba-client is sufficient), cups, ghostscript, foomatic-filters (most of them are default anyway), the printer must be shared and accessible over the network.
- Open a browser of your choice and type localhost:631 into the address bar
- Click "Add printer" and fill name, location and description and continue
- For device choose "Windows Printer via SAMBA"
- Device-URI: smb://<windowsboxname>/<printersharename> - no port required, so leave it empty
- Choose the model of the printer - if the driver is not in the database you'll have to provide the ppd-file.
- At around this point you'll be asked for user name and password for CUPS (most likely, your root password, depending on your configuration)
- Change options if neccessary and enjoy